Saturday, September 1, 2007

We're back!

Welcome everyone. I thought it was about time (almost a year has gone by) to start another page for you guys to keep in touch with us and, of course, for us to show off our beautiful son. (I'm sure Grandma Judy can barely contain herself right now.) I'm really not a writer so I plan on using this blog mainly to post pictures. Also, I'm sure I won't get around to posting on a daily (or maybe, weekly) basis but will do my best. If you keep this in mind, we'll get along just fine. Please check in often to see what's up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm glad you're going to do this. I love seeing the pictures and hearing how things are going. It's a great way to keep up on Cole's (and of course your) life.

Aunt Kris, Uncle Joe, J.T., & Brooke

Unknown said...

Grandma Judy isn't the only one who can hardly contain herself! We all love hearing how everyone in the family is doing and blogging really isn't very difficult ... is it?!? Looking forward to eye candy and funny stories of Cole and fam!

Anonymous said...

YYYEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Also, not sure I told you, but I put some pictures up on Susie's site of the weekend I was there. I think there is a really good one of you and Cole (Mike was buying tickets.) I will start checking every morning like I do Rob's and Susie's...i agree with Susie, family updates VERY important!! Thanks....