Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A bit corny

This past weekend we went to a farm / pumpkin patch. There was a hauted house (inflatable), corn maze (maize maze?), hay bale maze for the little ones, a slide, train, petting zoo, a giant corn box (like a sand box but with corn instead of sand) and pig races. Cole had a blast, especially with the animals- he really has a thing for chickens! I need to brag just a little that in the hay bale maze Cole didn't make one wrong turn- that's my boy!! However, Mike and I didn't fare so well in the big corn maze, we made several wrong turns and went around in circles. Overall, a fun time had by all. Here are some pics....



3 comments:

Rob said...

"a bit corny"....is that the best you can do ;-) I was thinking something like....A-maiz-ing!

CC said...

It is the best I can do. I try to get Mike to write these things because he's better at it. But he doesn't. So ask yourself, do you want wit or updates!

Unknown said...

UPDATES!!!