Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hi Ho Hi Ho

It's back to work I go...

My paid leave is officially over tomorrow morning at 8A. Booooo. Anyone not in the first wave of layoffs has to start working 40 hours. Mike is in the first wave and will be officially laid off on Wednesday. So back to work I have to go- even though there is no work for me to really do. I would rather get on with our move and start my new job but I still don't have a start date.

Mike decided to accept the position at Sigma Aldrich- he doesn't have a start date either.

Well, I better get to bed. Tomorrow's going to be the longest day in 5 months for me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry about the 40 hour work week!! Hopefully you will hear when you are to start the new position and it'll be soon. I'm glad to hear that Mike decided on a position as well. I wish you both great success with your move and new positions! Love to you all!

Jen said...

So how is it back in the real world? That is bummer that you have to work even though there is no work. We have company here now but will be calling soon to catch up on all your crazy news.