Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Congrats and Best compliment EVER

Congratulations to our friends, Brent and Abby, who tied the knot this past weekend in Chicago. We wish them all the happiness and laughter life has to offer.

We brought Cole with us to the wedding and we had a blast. He wore a little suit and tie which was sooo adorable! After I was finished getting ready, Cole paid me the best compliment of my life. I walked downstairs in my dress and Cole looks at me and said "Mommy looks like a princess." OMG- my heart melted right there. Who would have ever guess that after 36 years the nicest compliment came from my 2 year old. Ah, life is sweet.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great story! You are a Princess!!!

Anonymous said...

Mike is a princess too...

Would Rather Be Renting said...

we had a great time with you guys a couple weeks ago! miss you!

Unknown said...

awww. that is so sweet! i am sure you looked beautiful!!! i wish i could have been there!!! i heard that cole looked absolutely adorable in his suit...and that he was the entertainment for the night. i hope you're feeling well!!! say hi to mike and cole for me. love you!...and miss you SO MUCH!

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the time, in high school, when Mike, Kyle and I went to Victoria's Secret to try on some new "clothes" Mike came out of the closet and did a twirl and shouted "I feel like a princess." Right in the middle of the store, but he was right that teddy looked good on him. Kyle on the other hand just looked trashy in his boyshorts and spaghetti strap extra small midriff exposing t-shirt, his junk was all over the place.