Saturday, July 12, 2008

Apologies for not updating this in a week. Not much has happened, no new news. I had my second treatment on Thursday which went well. It only took 3 hours and I slept almost the whole time- they load with up with Benedryl to mitigate any allergic reactions.

I am happy to report that I am starting to feel better than I have in years- literally. I have more energy than I've had in a long time. I actually worked 3 whole days this week!!

Thanks to everyone for the cards and treats- especially Nick and Anne, Joanne and Steve. A special shout-out to Andrew and Meg who send me about 5 pounds of strawberry licorice- NICE.

Hope all is well with everyone reading this. Feeling better all the time thanks to your thoughts and prayers. Later...

PS- I have uploaded a bunch of pix on Flicker from our trip to the STL Botanical Gardens with Poppy and Cindy. If interested, click on the "More Swabo Pictures" link to the right.

3 comments:

Wendy C. said...

Good moning CC. I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. I love the family picture you posted. We miss you, Mike and Cole in TH. Give them both a hug for me.

Wendy C.

Anonymous said...

bj - stands for Bob and Julie, perv

Happy to hear your feeling better.

ghtgt8efdgfrty 64y 6446 rths gfb
From elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Cole is starting to look like a little boy (rather than a baby). Do you have a scar on your neck? I see nothing. You're lookin pretty good for feeling so lowsy!