Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Too good to last

Today I am back to feeling super tired. I cannot even begin to explain the exhaustion I feel almost all the time. I feel like I'm moving through molasses and it takes all my energy to do anything. The thought of even having to shower in the morning makes me want to cry. Even though today is back to "normal", I cling to the euphoria of yesterday as a promise of things to come once this is over.

On a more positive note, I would like to tell everyone what a great husband I have. He has picked up all the slack, cooking, taking care of Cole, without a single complaint. He won't let me do anything on the days that I'm tired. Who knew "in sickness and in health" would be so soon applicable to us? But I am glad and blessed to have taken those vows with him. I thank God every day for bringing us together. Thanks, Mike. I love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time that husband of yours pulled his weight around the house.

Anonymous said...

Since he is on a role, you should have him give you a pet-a-cure and a man-o-cure! I think that is how you spell it. I know I would like for Mike to give me a foot and hand job like the people at the strip mall.

~I hope that made you laugh. I am sure that was way over the line, but funny.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that your good day didn't carry over to today. I hope you have more good days soon. Mike is great and I'm glad he's taking care of you. Hope tomorrow goes well for you!